According to an estimate, the total number of rental house in America is about 37 percent. Now, this survey was done in 2016, and after that, the number is only increasing. There could be many reasons for this kind of situation. Initially, the total rise in private home prices has made many people drop the idea of buying a house. A vast majority have sold their own houses due to financial constraints. And, this list goes on.
Recommendation read: Resident Demographics
In this article, we will mainly talk over two main things. At first, we will let you know what you should do whenever you decide to live on a rental house. After that, we will focus on why you need to install a security camera in your home.
It can be more dangerous living a rented house
Now this state has given rise to a few concerns. First, the owner and the person on rent do not know each other’s history. In fact, they might never know each other at all. This could create a lot of future trouble. Even with constant background checks, you cannot be sure what kind of person will be living in your house.
In the light of recent statistics, 88% of crimes have been related to home burglaries. Among these, 38% of the crimes involved guns. Many crime experts have reported that in the next 20 years there is a chance of a break-in in 3 out of 4 home.
Considering these, you need to know that whether you own a house or even rent one, your house might be at risk of being robbed. Therefore, it becomes quite evident that you need to increase your home security.
7 Things to consider while renting an apartment
Each year many people migrate from one place to another. Some buy a house, while a majority tends to rent one. There are few who are always traveling, therefore, they do not feel the need to buy a place to stay in.
Now, if you belong to the similar group, then you have come to the right place.
In this section, we will educate you on the main things to consider when you decide to rent an apartment.
- You have to do your homework. If you are new to the place, then you might not know the culture. Thus, it becomes quite important that you should know about the city before you start scouting the area.
- With that said, you have to carefully look at the neighborhood as well. You do not have to consider your finances because it is a matter of your security. In case, a certain house is out of your budget, you have to keep on looking. It is advised not to make a decision in haste, and end up in an insecure community. This point is especially for those people who will be living with their family.
- With that said, you have to know whether the apartment room contains major necessities or not. If there is anything missing, you should immediately walk away.
- The apartment should be well maintained. If there are broken locks and the sewage system is running out, then delete it from your house list.
- When inspecting the apartment, you should also look at the roof. If the roof shingles are well maintained, then this is your place to be. If not, then you need to change your realtor. While doing that, you should also look for any kind of water leaks in the attic. If the attic is all clean and in shape, then welcome to your new home.
- You do not have to listen to the real estate broker. Sure, they might want the best for you. However, they will not be living with you later on. Therefore, it is quite vital that you make a smart choice.
- It will not be a wise step to choose an apartment in the middle of a jungle. You should have access to all the basic necessities of life.
Recommendation read: 13 Essential Things To Look For When Viewing A HouseWhy will you need security cameras when renting an apartment? Click To Tweet
10 reasons why should install security cameras even if renting an apartment
- Once you install security locks and camera at your home, you are going to restrict access.
- If the apartmenthas been on rental for a long time, you might expect visitors. Now, these visitors might not be the friendliest people on earth. Therefore, it is important that you should remain vigilant.
- You might have to go for traveling purposes; therefore, it is important that you should consider increasing your security.
- In case, you are not sure about your neighbors, then it would be smart on your part to install a security camera.
- Even if the neighborhood is safe, you cannot take your chances with strangers. Therefore, first things first, you have to buy a security camera.
- You have to know that you are living in someone else’s house. Therefore, you are responsible to keep it safe. For that to happen, you have to enhance your security.
- From not only burglars but also a home security camera will also assist you in case of few emergencies. For example, once you are monitoring the camera, you might be able to point out problems in security locks.
- You will be able to observe your house from afar. In case, you are on a short business trip, you can easily set up a surveillance. Apart from informing your neighbors, you will also protect your house this way.
- Once you install cameras in your front and backyard, you can assist the police as well. In case, there is a robbery in your neighbor’s house, the police can pull out your security footage and find clues.
- It is a fact that you will never be able to fully protect your house. Sometimes, not even 24/7 and that is where most people need to set up a security camera. A camera will act as your digital guard.
- You will be protecting your family from a lot of danger. You might have kids around, and for their safety, it is necessary to monitor the house day and night.
Things to Consider
- You have to keep an uninterrupted internet connection. This way, you will be able to watch video feed without any hurdles.
- You have to buy cameras that come with good battery timings.
- There is no need to purchase expensive security cameras. You just have to buy the ones that can do most of the work for you.
- You have to know that safety comes first. Whether you live alone or have a big family, you must be able to have a peace of mind. You cannot rely on law and enforcement to help you when you cannot even help yourself first.
Recommendation read: Top 7 questions asked when buying security camera systems
A recommendation for Annke security cameras
The trend in smart home security cameras has taken everyone by the storm. Not only the owners but people renting an apartment have also decided to install security cameras. Once you start looking for great security companies, you will find many during your quest. Among them, Annke seems to be winning the game. There are quite a few reasons for that. First, we have kept in the minds the needs and specific requirements of our consumers. We are well aware of the fact that security comes first, regardless of where you live.
Our company has gained quite a reputation for developing the best security systems. We have manufactured a series of home security cameras that will prove to be just what you need. The best part is that our home security cameras are one of a kind, and are compatible with most devices. From video resolution to great picture quality, we have got you covered. The one main thing, which makes us stand apart from the crowd, is the motion sensor feature. Now, if you are out of the home, the motion sensor will alert you. This way, you can lessen the chance of any crime and remain safe.
Considering all the factors in mind, it is evident that home security cameras will allow you to monitor your home. Only this way, you will become aware of any kind of odd activity. Additionally, you have put surveillance on someone with whom you doubt. The installation of a home security camera will increase your initial security. Furthermore, you can keep an eye on everyone passing by and help others in the process.
The cameras prepared by Annke company are one of a kind. In case, you are looking to get the best from a whole lot, you should choose Annke nova without giving a second thought. Firstly, we have prepared the security cameras, which come with more than sufficient security. Secondly, we never compromise on quality and always put our clients’ needs as our first priority. Therefore, if you select us to set up a surveillance for you, you will be in safe hands. Those people, who are interested in installing security cameras at their rented apartment, should call us. We will make sure that you get the assistance that you need. Our experts will also work their best to keep your family safe from any kind of unfortunate event.