Complete the Quiz
to Win a pack of iPhone X & Nova S
Rules to Win iPhone X & Nova S
Complete the quiz
Follow & Share
Win iPhone X & Nova S
1. Complete the quiz, follow our Facebook and share this page are needed to get done.
2. The more quiz you get correct, the more chance you get to win.
3. Make sure the email address you submitted is valid.
4. For duplicated email addresses, we only take the first one for this campaign.
5. The prize is an iPhone X and Nova S. 1 winner will be chosen after the campaign ends.
6. The winner will be announced within 3 days after the campaign ends.
7. All the information that you submit will be used on this page only.
8. Campaign time: Nov 29, 2017-Dec 26, 2017.
9. The final explanation right of this campaign is reserved by Annke.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
ANNKE Nova Family
Christmas Special Offer: 35% OFF
Nova Orion is coming soon!
Enter to meet it at the earliest.
Things You Can Automate at Your Home
Security Cameras Tips & Tricks
The differences between 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi
|Transmission Speed||Transmission Range||Interference|
|Offers 3 non overlapping
channels Supports 802.11 b/g/n
|Offers at least 23 non overlapping
channels Supports 802.11a/n
Where a security camera should be installed?
Installing a camera at your front door will allow you to monitor the people passing by and to see who is at your door before opening it.
Hidden doors and windows
Installing a camera in off-street windows, back doors, as well as basement doors and windows as they are the main entry points of burglars and thieves when entering a home.
Poorly lit entrances
Installing a CCTV camera with night vision capability for dark areas around your house helps to ensure a properly monitored property.
First floor entrances
Entrances on the first floor of your house such as sliding doors and windows should be monitored by installing security cameras to cover them.
Share your thoughts with others and have more fun!